As much as I love getting lady ripped in the gym… sometimes I need to be able to work out on the go. Running is such an easy go to exercise while traveling because I don’t need to bring anything with me but my sneakers! Wouldn’t it be great if strength training were the same way? I spent some time thinking about it and came up with the below “living room circuit workout”. This workout gets your heart rate up and gives a mean burn without requiring any equipment besides what you would find in your living room (carpet or mat and a couch or chair). Enjoy!
Looking for Something?
- Praying for an Indianapolis defense miracle. I am SO CLOSE to beating the number 1 player in my fantasy league. I can taste the victory. 5 years ago
- I learned something new today. The word "deuteragonist" which means the second most important character in a story #vocab #funfact 5 years ago
- I forgot how painful purchasing a semester's worth of text books is #mywalletiscrying 5 years ago
- @haleycoghill buckle your seatbelts kids. H Cogs is about to get jacked up #HulkStatus 5 years ago
- @haleycoghill you wouldn't like me when I'm angry :) 5 years ago
10 Miler 10K baltimore half marathon beach birthday Bonnaroo Book Review Books breakfast budget cats Chicken Cooking copenhagen denmark date night dinner eggs engagement Exercise fall family finances fitness food friends goals half marathon health healthy healthy-living healthy cooking healthy eating home Hurricane Sandy Intuitive Eating lifestyle literature Manchester marathon mental health moving music Music Festival Packing Philadelphia Philadelphia Marathon Pile on the Miles race recap Race Review Races Racing Recipes recovery running shopping speed speed workout strength training strength training circuit summer Surf-n-Santa 10 Miler to do to do list training Travel vacation vegetables vegetarian water wedding week in workouts wellness WIAW workouts yoga